- View Pets Available for Adoption - View a listing of animals that are available for adoption at the Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter.
- View Lost and Found Pets – View a listing of pets that have been reported lost, or that have been found and are currently in the Animal Shelter.
- For Building Permits, Building Forms, and other information please visit the Online Permit Center.
- Report a Vacant Home – Submit a vacant property registration.
- Report a Housing-Related Issue - Report a housing-related issue to the Town of Hempstead. You may report an illegal apartment, tall grass, an unfenced pool, an unsafe structure, and more.
- Residents who wish to report a problem to the Town of Hempstead may contact our Helpline for assistance.
Office of the Receiver of Taxes
- View and Pay Your Tax Bill - View your tax bill and pay your tax bill online.
- E-Billing – Sign up to receive your tax bill digitally.
- Autopay- Subscribe to have your school and general tax bills paid automatically.
- Sign up to join the Receiver's Mailing List to receive important information regarding property taxes.
Parks and Recreation Department
- Register for Seasonal Activities- The Parks and Recreation Department offers an array of adult programs and youth classes year-round.
Town Clerk's Office
- Register for a commuter parking permit for the Baldwin, Baldwin Resident, Bellmore, Merrick, Oceanside, Seaford, and Wantagh train stations.
- Request a "Do Not Knock" decal to place on your front door to curtail unnecessary interruptions at the door.
- Subscribe to the Town of Hempstead News Release Mailing List and receive periodic news releases by email.
Traffic Control and Street Lighting
- To report missing or damaged street signage on a town roadway, you may submit your request to the Division of Traffic Control using the Street Sign Maintenance Request form.
- You may report a street light outage on a town roadway to the Street Lighting Division using the Street Lighting Service Request form.