New Owner / Mortgage Satisfaction / Property Change Form


If you are a new homeowner, have changed financial institutions, have paid off your mortgage on your home, or have a new mailing address, please notify our office in writing using the New Owner/Mortgage Satisfaction/Property Change Form below so that we can update our billing records. Failure to notify the tax office in a timely manner may result in your having to pay a penalty for a late tax payment. Do not assume your attorney or financial institution will notify this office. Completed New Owner/Mortgage Satisfaction/Property Change Forms may be submitted to the Hempstead Town Receiver of Taxes Office as follows: