Kettlebell Circuit is a new passion for exercise using a great piece of equipment. Kettlebells are compact, versatile, and fun. During this full-body, moderate to vigorous, 60-minute circuit class, we will learn foundational moves and hand grips, build our strength and muscle definition, improve our cardiorespiratory fitness and energy levels, enhance our flexibility balance, and power. Two Kettlebells or dumbbells of varying weights and a yoga mat are required. No Refunds.
For all classes, gym attire and sneakers are required. Towel and water suggested.
Class Details (Outdoor)
- Registration: Register online beginning Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. until class is filled.
- Fee: $36
- Seniors/Veterans: $18 (Reduced rate applies to the physically challenged and volunteer firefighters)
- Program Schedule: 6 weekly sessions
- Location: Speno Park, East Meadow
- Thursdays, June 15 to July 20