Aqua Exercise is a water-resistive exercise program for men and women conducted in waist-high water. The sessions are designed to tone muscles and increase cardiovascular circulation. Participants must hold an Echo Park pool pass for the season or the year, or will be required to pay the daily admission rate. Proof of age and residency is required at pool admission. No Refunds.
- Registration: Register online beginning Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. until class is filled.
- Fee: $72
- Seniors/Veterans: $36 (Reduced rate also applies to the physically challenged and volunteer firefighters)
- Program Schedule: 12 weekly sessions
- Location: Echo Park, West Hempstead
- Tuesdays, May 24 to August 9
- Thursdays, May 26 to August 11