Intro to Pickleball
An introductory class is being offered to learn the fastest growing sport in America - Pickleball. The game is played on a badminton-sized court with paddles and a whiffle-like plastic ball. Learn all the basic rules of play. Choose between morning and evening classes. Due to the high demand for this class, students are limited to attend one two-day session. This is an introductory class and should not be taken more than once (please adhere to this). Also, please do not register for more than one class. Students are encouraged to bring their own paddle, however, a limited amount of loaner paddles will be available. Balls are supplied. This class is offered at Baldwin Park in Baldwin ONLY. No refunds.
**Please note Pickleball 101 is open to only new Pickleball players who have never taken this class**
- Registration: Register Online beginning Monday, September 12, 2022 at 10:00 am and will continue until the start of the class or until class is filled.
- Fee: $33 Full Price (ages 59 and under)
- Seniors/Veterans: $16.50 (Ages 60 and over) Reduced rate also applies to the physically challenged and volunteer firefighters.
- Program Schedule: Day and evening times offered for each session
- Day lessons: 10:00 am to noon
- Evening lessons: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Location: Baldwin Park, Baldwin
- Tuesday and Thursday, September 20 and September 22: 10:00 am to noon or 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday, October 11 and October 13: 10:00 am to noon or 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday, October 25 and October 27: 10:00 am to noon or 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm